For many years I have been wondering what to do with my Grampy's WWII diary. My mother gave me a paper copy many years ago and me being me have never done anything with it until now, hopefully my Mum will be very happy as it was her much loved father.
I have been scanning it in over the past few days and making sure its true to the copy i have.
The original is in the Woolwich arsenal musuem and a copy is in the Imperial war museum, maybe one day I will get down there to see it.
In the meantime enjoy a photo of him in what I would expect was his desert gear.

I have been scanning it in over the past few days and making sure its true to the copy i have.
The original is in the Woolwich arsenal musuem and a copy is in the Imperial war museum, maybe one day I will get down there to see it.
In the meantime enjoy a photo of him in what I would expect was his desert gear.
No comments:
Post a Comment